We are looking for a Inventory Manager
Einde reactietermijn: 31-08-2017
Are you challenged by improving, defining and driving inventory targets for our key account in Amsterdam? In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing training, monitoring work quality and coaching employees on performance. If you are this person, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a
Full Time Position based in Amsterdam
Main duties & responsibilities
- Exceeding XPO`s and customer inventory metrics.
- Working with Leadership to define inventory related requirements for operations and ensure that the implementation of new strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed these requirements as well as customer expectations.
- Managing performance continually; develops associates by providing training and coaching.
- Working in line with the LEAN philosophy and work on productivity improvements.
This position will be reporting the Site Manager. You will have frequently contact with the EMEA Inventory Manager and be part of the Leadership team. And have daily interaction with the customer about inventory related issues.
You are an experienced Inventory Manager, who wants to help us providing the best support to our customer from your specialism. What does that mean and what is expected from you? Well, here are some key outlines:
- BBA in Logistics or a related field or comparable level based on work experience.
- 3+ years` work experience in logistics, in an inventory control position.
- Experience in leadership and coaching.
- Excellent English and Dutch written and verbal skills.
- Strong systems aptitude and must be proficient in MS Office application, with emphasis on Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Internal and external problem solving attitude.
What we offer
We offer a fulltime position in an interesting and challenging environment, where you have the opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues.
About XPO Logistics
We provide cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies. Our work is important, competitive and satisfying. We're growing worldwide, and we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let`s talk. We'd like to invest in you.
Apply for the role as Inventory Manager via the 'Apply' button. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Jasja Terweijden, Site Manager at +31 20 3043189.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Amsterdam, Inventory Manager, stock management
Solliciteer op deze functie