Ben jij commercieel sterk, heb je interesse in de logistieke markt én ben je in voor een uitdagend salesavontuur? Realiseer winstgevende groei en versterk onze klantrelaties.
Are you commercially aware, interested in the logistics market and in for a challenging international sales adventure? Realise profitable growth and strengthen our customer relations.
Take the lead in managing our key accounts: this is what you will be doing as an Account Manager
You are responsible for managing the various key accounts, where you will be selling our PAN European multimodal services to new customers while expanding the services for existing clients. You handle a sum of sales activities: generating leads, making deals and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
You are your customer’s advocate: you ensure that we provide our customers with standard or custom-made profitable solutions.
You support your commercial network by:
- developing and executing a strategy for realising our growth, sales volume and profitability, together with our customers;
- actively following up on actions that ensure that our customers want to develop, expand and deepen their relationship with us;
- negotiating and closing satisfying deals with (new) customers;
- developing innovative and valuable solutions for our customers in close partnership with senior managers;
collaborating extensively with specialists, supporting colleagues and other departments within Samskip in order to increase our total sales.
Our ideal Key Account Manager is someone like this:
Working in an international environment means working with different personalities. You are a strong communicator and know how to make your point with confidence. Your drive and result-orientated attitude make you take initiative as well as make you motivated to realise profit growth. You have an eye for detail, are commercially aware and have excellent negotiating and presentation skills. In addition, you are a natural leader and you develop creative and distinctive solutions for our company.
You also have:
- A business-oriented (community) college degree, such as Business Administration or Commerce.
- The ability to make use of social media platforms in order to increase online presence.
- Knowledge of well-known software applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills.
- A valid driver’s license (B).
Interest in the transport business.
Start you career at Samskip: build your future with us
In order to optimally function as our customer’s advocate, we give you all the right tools. You will not only receive a good salary, including holiday pay and a 13th month, but you will also receive a company car and 28 days of annual leave. You can develop yourself with the help of our online Academy: a portal with numerous e-learning possibilities to improve both your soft and hard skills. Of course, our people also bring heaps of experience, knowledge and fresh ideas.
‘We don’t just move containers, we move careers forward too.’
We also offer:
- A lot of freedom and responsibility to give substance to your work.
- Excellent career opportunities, both within and outside of your position.
- Attractive benefits for an easier and better life, such as a pension scheme,
- ergonomic workspaces and company fitness.
A nice work environment with a view of the Rotterdam Harbour.
Do you have the right strategies for bringing us new key accounts?
Upload your CV and motivation through the 'Apply' button and let us know how you want to become a part of our community.
Samskip is a global logistics company, offering transport and related services by land, sea, rail and air. We focus in particular on cost-efficient, sustainable and environmentally-friendly transport. With an annual turnover of more than 633 million euros, we are one of the largest transport companies in Europe. We have offices in 24 countries in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia, with around 1500 employees in total.
Solliciteer op deze functie