Business Development is in the frontline of the NewCold business and the first point of contact for new customers for new developments.
Business Development Analyst
Fulltime | Breda
Business Development is in the frontline of the NewCold business and the first point of contact for new customers for new developments. The team within Business Development enhances and manages this process with the objective to find frozen food producers and/or retail organizations for whom NewCold can deliver supply chain services based on a solid business case. There are currently three regions (USA, Australia and Europe) with each a Manager BD.
The BD Analyst supports the Manager BD in a specific business development process. As gatekeeper he/she performs (desktop) studies of NewCold’s business environment to have up-to-date intelligence and he/she ensures that the BD process tools are accurate and up-to-date.
- Enhance and maintain the business environment intelligence including customer data, competitor overviews, macroeconomic information and new market entry data.
- Enhance and maintain the Business Case Model (BCM = business case analysis tool) in close contact with the Finance Department.
- Interact with NewCold Operations to have an up-to-date status on BCM drivers such as productivity, wages, rental agreements, energy rates and local taxes and to have an up-to-date status on business pipeline for new customers in operational sites.
- Support the Manager BD in the data analysis process.
- Support the Manager BD in the interaction with all internal stakeholders involved in building a specific BCM (Operations, Engineering, Finance and Legal).
- Support the Manager BD in the interaction with external parties involved in building a specific BCM (consultants, authorities, suppliers and where necessary others).
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Bachelor Degree (e.g. International Business or related field)
- At least 2 years working experience in a relevant environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Comfortable working in a dynamic work environment
- Affinity with logistics
Are you up for the job?
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please make sure that you leave your your CV in English. Suitable candidates will be invited for a first interview with our VP Business Development, a second interview will follow with a wider group of NewCold team members.
What we have to offer
With the prospect of many new projects all over the world in the very near future, we offer the opportunity to join a young but powerful company in the field of logistics services. We have the ambition and the potential to rapidly become the market leader in the field of modern and automated cold storage with additional supply chain services such as transport and distribution. Among our benefits are a competitive salary, an attractive pension scheme and 26 vacation days per year.
This is NewCold
NewCold is service provider in cold chain logistics with a focus on the development and operation of large, highly automated cold stores. NewCold strives to be crucial in the cold chain of leading food companies, by offering advanced logistic services worldwide.
We use latest technology that empowers our people, to handle food responsibly and guarantee food safety in a sustainable way. We challenge the industry, believe in long-term partnerships, and deliver solid investment opportunities that enable next generation logistic solutions.
Can we welcome you on board as our new Business Development Analyst and help continue our successful growth?
Apply by clicking on the apply button!
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Business Development Analyst, Business Development, International Business
Solliciteer op deze functie